While your Fourth of July festivities might look a little different this year, what doesn't change are all the amazing things there are to celebrate.
Here are some fun facts about our fantastic country:
• George Washington wasn't the first President to live in the White House
• Independence Day didn't happen on July 4th.
• There's more than one copy of the original Declaration of Independence.
• In some states, there are more cows than people.
• The tallest president was Abraham Lincoln.
• Atlantic City has the world's longest boardwalk.
• California's State grizzly bear doesn't exist in California.
• The original capital of the United States was Philadelphia.
• The current American flag was designed by a 17-year-old.
• New York was once called New Amsterdam.
• Alaska was once Russian.
• Hawaii is the only archipelago state.
• James and Mary are the most common given names in the United States.
• Russia and the USA are only 3.8km apart at the nearest point.
• The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just $7.2 million in 1867.
• Georgia is the birthplace of miniature golf.
Have any Fun Facts we should add to our list? Let us know!