Llao Llao Resort, Golf-Spa is one of the most exclusive resorts in Patagonia.
The resort blends seamlessly into its natural environment and is ideal for adventure, offering just about any outdoor activity imaginable.
Golf lovers head to the lakeside golf course within Nahuel Huapi National Park, while ski enthusiasts find the northern summer skiing to be sublime. Return to the hotel for lavish, individually customized spa treatments.
Culinary options include Patagonian lamb and other regional delicacies.
Their signature building was opened in 1940 by Architect Alejandro Bustillo. The charm of its historical heritage is found in each of the spaces in which the warmth of a mountain hotel, surrounded by lakes and stunning snowy peaks, blends with the service of a five-star resort, member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Llao Llao Hotel & Resort, Golf-Spa course is located in the Nahuel Huapi National Park, surrounded by the majestic Nahuel Huapi lake.
Its 18 holes are absolutely unique, offering 360º views while you play. Amidst a stunning scenery of mountains, eternal snows and crystal water lakes, the course creates a charming contrast with the depths of the surrounding centennial woods, inviting the golfer to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Amid wonderful scenery, their Club House invites you to a rewarding break where you can enjoy our delicious sandwiches, tea blends, cakes and homemade jams. In the evenings, booking in advance, you can enjoy an exquisite cheese or chocolate fondue.
- Mountain Bike: The perfect opportunity for greater contact with nature and better environmental awareness.
- Walks: The perfect place for several types of trecks and for all kinds of public.
- Additional Activities: Boating, Fishing, Rafting, Canopy, 4x4 Adventure, Bird Watching, Patagonian Tours.
- Marina: Kayak, Windsurf, Stand Up Paddle, Canoeing, Flycasting.
- For Children: Organized in groups according to age.
The Spa is the perfect combination of nature and technology. The latest techniques in facial and body programs for men and women combined with delicate aromas and scents creating a unique atmosphere to relax and enjoy.
The Llao Llao Spa specializes in facial programs, invigorating cellular regeneration, detoxification and relaxation, hydrotherapy and smart drain.
With varied options, guests can enjoy from the emblematic Patagonian lamb to the most delicate international cuisine and in the afternoons enjoy the classic Llao Llao Tea.
In 2023, Direct Travel clients receive:
* Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
* Daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom.
* A complimentary round of golf for up to two people, per room, including greens fees and cart rental, once during stay (must have minimum value of $100 USD equivalent).
* Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi.