The classic mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail made with lime, mint, soda, and rum. Enjoy your summer with this refreshing drink.
- 3 mint leaves.
- 2 ounces white rum.
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice.
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup.
- club soda, to top.
- Garnish: mint sprig.
- Garnish: lime wheel.
1. Lightly muddle the mint in a shaker.
2. Add the rum, lime juice, simple syrup and ice and give it a brief shake.
3. Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
4. Top with the club soda.
5. Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wheel.
Recipe from liquor.com