Experience a feast for the senses on this grand adventure throughout Thailand.
Start your vacation where ancient temples and vibrant cities meet crystal-clear waters and pristine beaches. Explore the country's rich cultural heritage, while also indulging in its world-renowned cuisine and taking part in exciting activities. As one of the top travel destinations in Southeast Asia, Thailand offers endless possibilities for off-the-beaten-path adventures.
- Experience the real Bangkok in the city’s hidden corners, sacred temples, and local neighborhoods
- Discover a seven-tiered waterfall and ride the infamous Death Railway while learning about World War II history in Kanchanaburi province
- Experience an early morning blessing followed by a picnic breakfast beside a monastery in the mountains of Chiang Mai
- Discover Buddhist and Chinese temples, rows of beautifully painted shophouses, quaint cafés, and local boutiques in Phuket’s colorful old quarter
• Fast track service on arrival Bangkok Day 1
• Deluxe Accommodations throughout the tour
• Meals as per the itinerary (food only)
• Private Transfers and Touring
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Join in activities at Anantara Golen Triangle
• Local bottled water and cold towels whilst sightseeing
• Domestic flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Phuket, and Phuket to Bangkok
• Join in speed boat transfer
• Taxes and service charges
Ask about customizing your tour or upgrading to Premium hotels.
Thailand’s appeal is universal, from the pulse of Bangkok and to the lush countryside of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, to the many beaches of the south. Thailand is bright and colourful with an abundance of warm and open people. Plus you'll be exposed to amazing architecture and ruins, royal history and an up close look at Buddhism. And don't forget about the bustling nightlife, great shopping and some of the best street food you'll ever taste.
Terms & ConditionsAll fares are tour only, per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fares include domestic flights as per the itinerary. International flights are not included. Other terms and conditions apply, please contact an advisor for complete terms and conditions. EXCLUSIONS • Any items of a purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls • International flight tickets to and from Southeast Asia • Visa fees, departure tax and tourist fee (if applicable) • Personal, travel and health insurance • Early check in and late check out unless specified • Optional tours • Gratuities/tips to tour guides, drivers and hotel staff Please Note... • Visa fees and entry/exit requirements are subject to change at short notice, which may result in additional fees or new visa applications to be covered by the guest • If you are traveling with more than one valid passport, please present the passport that corresponds with the details listed on any pre-arranged visa documents (E-visas, Visa Stamps or Visa Approval Letters) while checking in at the airline counter prior to departure. Abercrombie & Kent does not take responsibility for any issues that may occur as a result of failing to present the correct passport; any fee or fine incurred as a result must be settled directly by the guest