Explore the Best of Southern Thailand with 3 nights in Phuket, 2 nights in Khao Sok, and 3 nights in Koh Yao Noi.
Surrounded by sparkling azure water, dreamy beaches, pristine national parks, and diverse wildlife, Southern Thailand is the perfect holiday destination to relax, recharge, and reconnect.
- Discover Phuket’s dynamic, multicultural heritage, colorful old quarter, and tropical beach vibe
- Explore the natural rainforest reserve of Khao Sok National Park, and beautiful Cheow Lan Lake
- Spend days surrounded by the dream-like visions of limestone karsts scattered across the azure bay in Koh Yao Noi
• Fast track service on arrival Bangkok Day 1
• Deluxe Accommodations throughout the tour
• Meals as per the itinerary (food only)
• Private Transfers and Touring
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Private long-tailed boat transfer from/to Chiew Larn pier to 500 Rai
• Activities at 500 Rai based on a join-in basis
• Khao Sok National Park fee
• Local bottled water and cold towels whilst sightseeing
• Taxes and service charges
Ask about customizing your tour or upgrading to Premium hotels.
Thailand’s appeal is universal, from the pulse of Bangkok and to the lush countryside of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, to the many beaches of the south. Thailand is bright and colourful with an abundance of warm and open people. Plus you'll be exposed to amazing architecture and ruins, royal history and an up close look at Buddhism. And don't forget about the bustling nightlife, great shopping and some of the best street food you'll ever taste.
Terms & ConditionsAll fares are tour only, per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability at time of booking. Fares include domestic flights as per the itinerary. International flights are not included. Other terms and conditions apply, please contact an advisor for complete terms and conditions. EXCLUSIONS · Any items of a purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls · International flight tickets to and from Southeast Asia · Visa fees, departure tax and tourist fee (if applicable) · Personal, travel and health insurance · Early check in and late check out unless specified · Optional tours · Gratuities/tips to tour guides, drivers and hotel staff Please Note... · Visa fees and entry/exit requirements are subject to change at short notice, which may result in additional fees or new visa applications to be covered by the guest · If you are traveling with more than one valid passport, please present the passport that corresponds with the details listed on any pre-arranged visa documents (E-visas, Visa Stamps or Visa Approval Letters) while checking in at the airline counter prior to departure. Abercrombie & Kent does not take responsibility for any issues that may occur as a result of failing to present the correct passport; any fee or fine incurred as a result must be settled directly by the guest